We students have crafted our stories, and some of us have chosen to put our names in the hat for the chance to tell our tales on stage. We also want to hear your stories, and welcome you to put your names in the hat with ours!
Our emcees will randomly select ten students and four community storytellers to share their stories.
We welcome stories that:
- Are true.
- Are your own story to tell.
- Can be told live, without notes.
- Are between four and six minutes long.
- Have stakes. They show a time that you changed, grew, or learned a lesson.
- Are respectful of other people’s identities, experiences, beliefs, and privacy.